My red-eyed Tree Frog

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moosenoose, I just use aged tap water. I keep a 4 litre container by the tank for top ups.

My GTF is one of the easiest critters I have to keep. Water isn't filtered as the bio system is working beautifully. I slip dusted crix and the odd pinky mouse to him and he is a very happy Croak.

:)

Normal tap water is fine for frogs, no aging needed. The cytrid virus is spead by infected water, so tap water is advised for frogs though will kill tadpoles. My oldest GTF died last month, she only ever had tap water, she was 17 years old.

its really cute! do both males and femals croak and is it very annoying during night time.
thanks.

Fair enough Wrassey and JasonL (I certainly can't complete with the age on a 17yr old froggy :D), I suppose I've always used what I thought worked well, plus I never liked Brisbane water when I lived there..the stuff stinks :lol:

have you seen this?

Only males croak and I don't find it annoying.

Dont forget to see *************************************** !

Yes I use uv on all my frogs. Green Tree Frogs, Gilleni and Red Eyes. It helps the live plants grow too. I keep live plants in all my frog enclosures, helps with humidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back