My reptile collection + pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

your favourite reptile from my collection???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fabregasreptiles

Reaction score
Cant say much for the names mate :p lol
Love that bredli tho mate, looks beautiful, and "mojo" too. Love that colours. Got any more picks of it?

sorry. thats all i have. i intend to sell the dragon and woma for other breeding purposes???

Nice little collection you have there! Mojo certainly has some interesting colouration happening there & love all the snakes, have a soft spot for blondes (snakes not people :p)

yeah. i changed it though. it was getting him too dirty. he shed that red off now. but he has got some orange colour near his head now. thanks for the comments guys. and nice picking out "geckoes are great"

its so funny coz everyone thinks i have like a hypo red dragon. m,aybe i should call it a red dragon??? at the moment it is in bark but i want to change it to black sand so it becomes black or yellow sand to become yellow???? i have a changing coloured beardie???

anyways, yeah. thanks for the comments

so you also like blondes (pythonrockchic1). shes my fav aswell. their awesome

Sure do, can be quite an underrated snake but the amount of variation is quite amazing especially with RP & striped individuals, the platinum macs are also quite stunning.

that would be pretty cool. i know a guy with a bearded dragon with blue colouration..........................I KNOW

how cool would that be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back