My snake farts.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darlyn

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
My BHP farts. I take him out on the lawn for a zoom around and to go to
the toilet (him not me) and he sometimes farts before going, or the other day,
he had been out not long before and he farted but nothing followed.

I'm the proud owner of a farting BHP : )

I cleared the office out several times today. Sadly no one wants to claim ownership of me. :cry:

I can't say I've noticed my snakes farting. And don't worry Wally, I disown my husband when he gasses me out, so you're not alone. :lol:

Hehehe my overweight BHP girl also farts - i've not noticed any of my others farting but i was "lucky" enough to be watching her when it happened. If i hadn't been watching i'm not sure i'd have believed it! There was no poo to follow, just the fart...lmao

(pls note she was overweight when i got her, she's now on a diet and exercise regime..lol)

His farts have great pitch.

I'm concerned that if I don't take him outside he may keep his farts
in and he might puff up, and a balloon rangler will make a sausage dog out of him.

I could be misguided in this way of thinking however.

His farts have great pitch.
I'm concerned that if I don't take him outside he may keep his farts
in and he might puff up, and a balloon rangler will make a sausage dog out of him.

A distinct possibility.

I can't say I've noticed my snakes farting. And don't worry Wally, I disown my husband when he gasses me out, so you're not alone. :lol:

:D

Wally if you can gaurantee a steady flow, I'm sure some businesses
would be interested, with the new carbon tax they are looking for natural energy sources.

The only guarantee I can give is that I'll jack the price up just before a long weekend.

But I digress...

as well as digest

I've heard my snakes let out some rippers.

My BHP farts. I take him out on the lawn for a zoom around and to go to
the toilet (him not me) and he sometimes farts before going, or the other day,
he had been out not long before and he farted but nothing followed.

I'm the proud owner of a farting BHP : )

Well everyone i know Farts............including my Dog.
I personally dont Fart at all...............well occasionally BUT I cant smell anything :D

We have an olive python that is easily 12+ feet and as thick as my skinny white boy thigh, I regularly have to vacate the computer room if she decides to let go with a good one. Can hear her from the kitchen.

You have quite the talent for intriguing headlines, Darlyn. :p

You have quite the talent for intriguing headlines, Darlyn. :p

Thanks Renenet, I used to work in advertising so that could be it, or, it could be cos my snake farts : )

Surely farts should have more comments than what we have here?

Bump.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back