My snake scared me.... I feel like such a noob lol

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tinka1326

Not so new Member
Reaction score
We have had our jungle only 3 weeks so she is still settling in and has a favourite spot in her enclosure that she NEVER moves from unless its to pee or poop... So i noticed today when i bought her out for play time that she was all skittish and odd to handle, figured she was just having an off day but moved her water bowl closer to the heat lamp incase it was close to shedding time, but her eyes looked fine. I just put my kids to bed sat down and noticed savvy was off her normal perch being very active and rubbing HARD on a rough bit of stick, i thought something,might be wrong kept watching and she looked up at me with all the scales on her nose peeling... I freaked out thinking she hurt herself... Then realised she is shedding!! Gave ma a heart attack lol

She is having a little trouble with the bit on the top of her head and the end 2-3 inches of her tail cos she pee'd but she looks so pretty and shiny!! Going to have to help her with a bath i think

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back