My Staffy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lachie96

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi all

My brother got a new camera and so he decided to take a test picture our little staffy "Scamp"

Attachments

• humbug.jpg
    humbug.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 166
if anybody else has pictures of their staffies or any other dogs feel free to post them

Lachie

i think ive posted these before but here they are again

Attachments

• dogs 169.jpg
    dogs 169.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 81
  • dogs 170.jpg
    dogs 170.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 86
My brothers staffies and my boxer down the beach!

Beach08.jpg

Beach15.jpg

My dogs

Here is a photo of my two girls the lighter brown and the white Bull Terrier X, tha dark staffy is my mates dog who came to stay for a few days

Last edited:
very nice animals, i love staffies because imo they are the most loyal and friendly dog i know of

All gorgeous dogs.

I used to have a Staffy x Red Cattle dog and she was gorgeous. Unfortunately I don't have any photos of her cause my ex took them all when we split. Then he didn't look after her properly and she got out and got hit by a car and he wondered why I didn't trust him with our baby.

Staffy's would have to be my favourite dogs. Beautiful animails.

This is my Staffy, Pure-bred english Staffy. Christmas day last year.

Attachments

• Hannah xmasday2.jpg
    Hannah xmasday2.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 103
  • Hannah.jpg
    Hannah.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 95
I love Staffies, well, I love all the "bully" breeds, pitbulls are at the top of my list, if trained properly, best family dogs ever.

My uncle has 2 staffies, they are gorgeous dogs, if you broke into his house and started stealing things, they wouldnt attack, actually, they would probably help you carry the stuff out! they are soooo friendly! :p

Hi,.

Nice Dogs everyone ;)

Here are our Girls:

Zoe AKA 'Little Bugger'
sort 022.jpg
sort 016.jpg

Angel AKA 'Lazy Bones'
IMAGE0102.JPG.jpg
Angel.JPG

my babies!! dont ya just love the big staffy smiles!!!

tyson and bella

Attachments

• general 197.jpg
    general 197.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 97
  • general 148.jpg
    general 148.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 106
  • general 177.jpg
    general 177.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
as a owner of a staffy THEY ARE BALL AND STICK AND FRISBEE CRAZYYYYYYYYY............he is like a pocket rocket his name is ROLY and is just a freak , he is on the go all the time BUT we love him even if he drives us mad with balls ,sticks, frisbees ,anything that can be thrown or chewd ..........:)

All you staffy owners..... I am so jealous. They are such a beautiful breed in everyway and I can't wait for the day I get one. Tell me something are they suitable as a backyard dog in medium density housing? I have a secure medium sized back yard and avenues to give them as much excerise as they can handle.

All you staffy owners..... I am so jealous. They are such a beautiful breed in everyway and I can't wait for the day I get one. Tell me something are they suitable as a backyard dog in medium density housing? I have a secure medium sized back yard and avenues to give them as much excerise as they can handle.

Of course thats enough! Many people keep them as indoor dogs too, as long as they get plently of exercise theyll be happy as larry. :D

the other great thing i have found with my 2 amstaffs is they rarely bark, they tend to growl alot so if you hear them barking you know something has upset them and something is around.My 2 are the best guard dogs i could possibly have asked for

Can be escape artists so make sure your backyard is truly escape-proof. The really tenacious ones can scale a 6 foot fence if they want to. Otherwise they are very suitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back