My take on aztec ruins

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smileysnake

Reaction score
DSC_0210.jpghey guys and girls i have spent the weekend putting another enclosure together its in 3 pieces which i will join together total length is 2.2 metres height is 1.5 metres and 600mm deep this pic is background of the centre part of the cabinet or main living quarters.Thought i would have a go at an aztec ruins theme.I got a couple of branches from the backyard cut here and there and this is what i came up with. this is a really long term project lol.what do guys think.my kids think its pretty cool and want it finished now lol and what am i putting in it...hhmmmmm..dont know yet...:D

Last edited:
looks amazing, i want it finished now too! haha do you plan on painting the back ground ?

lol no you have to wait.And yeah have to seal it first i am going to use grout this time couple of coats then paint it i saw one that amazing amazon made for a scrub python i loved the idea so yeah really long project :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back