My Very First Jungles

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BROWNS

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi guys ,just thought i'd post a couple of pics of my first 3 jungles out of their eggs,one's got the ful dorsal stripe and the other 2 are very banded or 50/50's,can't wait to see what pops out next what a hell exciting time for me :D

And to those who've given me crap and doubted me get a mullet up ya :lol:

2004_0118myjunglehatchies0116.jpg

2004_0118myjunglehatchies0120.jpg

Can imagine what an exciting time it must be for you right now with all these stunning little critters hatching. That baby with the full dorsal stripe looks like its gonna be quite the stunner once grown up.
Congrats :)

Bout bloody time Browns :) , nice patterns mate, you have any snakes with locale background?

Congrats Browns! What a thrill! Lovely markings on the bubs. Will you let us know how the others turn out?

hi browns,
great going mate, funny how we have know each other for the last 4 years
and we both get our first hatchys on the same day, and even more funny that the mother
of our hatchys was bought from you, lol,

cheers,
steve/barb........

well done browns...can't wait to see pics after first shed. The stripey is a little corker

And to those who've given me crap and doubted me get a mullet up ya

lol, rotflmgo,

now you tell them browns,
first of many, more to come,

i know how you feel, i had a few doubt i could do it first time also,
well the muds on their faces, did anybody see that monkey, keep
your eye out as i believe there's 2 on the loose looking for somebody
else to sit on,

cheers,
steve.......

Well done mate....
Glad to see it's happened for ya..
As Pike said; now the fun begins....lol
I'm sure you will enjoy it... :wink:

Great stuff Browns, keep us updated with the other bubs! Looks like you already have some stunners! So congrats!
Cheers,
Dee.

re My

:D Brownslines hey matey!! :D Youre antagonists will have to think of something else,cant say youve bred nothing now :p First of many to come ide say,nice little hatchys too browns well done yung dude! :D

Congrats Browns!! :D Am looking forward to following their progress, must be such an exciting time for you.

Hey Browns,
Congrats on the hatchies! Cool stuff.
Cheers
Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back