My Yellow-bellied Black Snake

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an amazing looking snake, I didn't even know they existed. Also the comment from GrumpyTheSnake... Blue-bellied??? Next your going to tell me there is a green.

"bbbs" nice one!..
more of a gun metal grey bellied actually... i s'pose there is a bluish tinge on them though.
nice tiger sdaji, what are felicity's ancestors locale?

might have to guess the locale, I'd say western aus some place. My WA's are my only tigers with such bright yellow bellies.

andyscott: I had no idea, perhaps you could inform me of this 'overeating syndrome' of which you speak. Sounds like an interesting concept!

gold&black: I didn't get her until recently, sorry!

I mainly posted that picture as an excuse to say "YBBS". She isn't yellow-bellied all the way down. I'll get a full body picture and post it some time soon :)

Thanks for the compliments, folks :) I'll pass them on to Felicity.

-Peter: I'm full of unexpected traits ;)

Now thats a snake that could convince me to get into keeping venoms. Absolutely stunning Sadji. And yes, stop reading these posts and got on with getting more pics up!

yellowed belly black snake.. i have heard Inland Taipans (small scaled snakes) being called YBBS before.. lol you anyway its a very beautiful snake!

Beautiful girl you've got there Sdaj..

Hahaha you guys sound like you wanna see the centre-fold of a playboy mag with all this anticipation for the "body-shot" :lol:

Bring on the body shot! :p

Sorry for going off topic (not really :p) but some BBBS, spotted blacks, P guttatus have fairly blue bellies.

@@@@ing stuning snake how much or what would you want as a trade????

I just sold one exactly the same for $400...way too cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back