• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

N. Levis Levis

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radar

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Scientific Name
N. levis levis

Common Name
Smooth knob tailed geckos

Sex
Unknown.

Size
Small (hatchling, but growing fast)

Quantity Available
A bunch now, more later

Price
$95

Bred By
Myself

General Description
Healthy levis hatchies from problem free parents. Eating well on small crix, dusted with calcium and vitamins. Very easy to look after, interesting and inquisitive pets with minimal requirements.

Willing to Freight?
Yes - At buyers expense.

Contact Details
Pm on here.

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

Parents Below:
Male -------------- Female ----------- Female
Rastis.jpgStella.jpghelga.jpg

Still waiting on a flood free day to take updated shot's of the new hatchies.

Ok having issues with my photo editing program at the moment and probably forever more. The above hatchies have been sold, but I have roughly a 50/50 mix of hatchies resembling the second and third ones in the pictures above. They come from the same parents and for the sake of photo's in all honesty the difference is barely disconcernable.
Still only $95 each.

More sold but still 6 left for now. More in the incubator.

2 more sold, 2 on hold, 1 month old pair left and 4 more eggs just hatched 2 days ago, will be ready to go after I get them established. Very inquisitive and interesting to watch.

2 more hatched last night. $95 is about as cheap as these will get, very nice gecko's, both light and dark clutches available.

Endevouring to get some more photo's of these, as there are some very light ones amongst them.

Up you go.

Last edited:
Finally got a chance to take some more photo's last night.
Still available:
A
A.JPG

B
B.JPG

C
C.jpg

D
D.jpg

$70 a pair for the last 4 pairs, need them gone, got a promotion at work and need a few less animals. That's $35 each, only in pairs though, $50 a piece otherwise. GET IN QUICK!!!

All gone, last pair of eggs hatching soon. Asper available.

Last pair hatched, $70. Also have a spare hatchie that can go with the pair for another $20 or $50 by itself.

Ok, just a few randoms left.
1 Adult male (father of these ones) and juveniles, 1 is a light animal and the other a dark one. I was keeping these two for myself as they are pretty nice animals but need the space and time.
Hatchlings $70 a pair, male $70 by himself or $50 with the other 2.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back