Name this ugly 'THING'

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cute or Ugly??

• Cute?

Votes: 32 17.7%
  • Ugly?

Votes: 115 63.5%
  • I want one!

Votes: 33 18.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 12 6.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
nude mmouse

its called a nude mouse they do research on them in university and hospital

Lol i think its cute in an ugly baby kind of way

Damn it looks like mr bigglesworth.Only rodent style.

Cute?

I can't believe that THIRTEEN people have voted it as "cute".

Cute in the dictionary = Ugly, but interesting,..
So I agree,. he is cute, in an ugly interesting sort of way :)

Actually none of the meanings is "ugly but interesting"
& that thing isn't interesting anyway, just UGLY.

Actually Kelly ,
Yes one meaning for cute is Ugly but interesting, it may not be the most common and well known , but it is a fact!,.

And that is your opinion, I think it is ugly to,. but at the same time interesting!

Actually Kelly ,
Yes one meaning for cute is Ugly but interesting, it may not be the most common and well known , but it is a fact!,.

And that is your opinion, I think it is ugly to,. but at the same time interesting!

I dont know where found your info but i've looked eveywhere and can't find your version or anything like it.

Actually Kelly ,

Of course its kelly's opinion, captain obvious, who else's would it be? As is your meaning for the word 'cute,' it's entirely subjective, esoteric to yourself and other people think alike yourself. But let's not go throwing around the word 'fact,' seeing how 'fact,' in this context,- things subject to personal preference and not bound by any form of scientific 'truth'- are arbitrary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back