Name this ugly 'THING'

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cute or Ugly??

• Cute?

Votes: 32 17.7%
  • Ugly?

Votes: 115 63.5%
  • I want one!

Votes: 33 18.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 12 6.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
24.cute 21 up, 24 down this originally meant someone who is " unattractive but interesting". It has been adapted to a description of something adorable and usually heart-warming.

so any way, enough of that,. I think we have gone a little off the topic,.:

Can we have an update on possible names??
I like Mr Bigglesworth, Scrotum & Balzac?!

Actually that meaning for cute is listed in the dictionary. I dont think Gecko was trying to 'throw' around the word 'fact' i think that the original reply stating the meaning of ugly but interesting has been taken too seriously.... its something boys say to girls when they are 5 years old and then laugh and say " that means your ugly but interesting" they dont get technical about it

Thanks Niomi,. Like I said you have to be very careful what you say in here!,. it gets taken in the wrong context and gets completely thrown out of proportion!!

:)

thanks, but no need to apologise! :)
I didnt expect it to get questioned therefore, didnt have any proof ready,..
I was searching and searching, and started to think,. sh t what have I got myself into :) as I also couldnt fing the meaning,.. but I knew I had heard it before (but sometime ago),. obviously it isnt as common now, as what it used to be, . as everyone knows it to mean the opposite,.

Go the Urban dictionary!!

My local pet store sells them - the lady in there usually calls them her "cute little scrotums"...

...I have to say this was the funniest thread I have ever read - my personal favourites have been 'Foetus Face' and that he looks like the 'inside of a bum'...my dog actually came in to see what I was laughing so loud at! ;)

It is in the real dictionary!! Thats what makes the whole thing funny! Who would come up with that kind of meaning?

yeah, great thread and one butt ugly mouse.
my fav name is "Balzac".

Lol i saw a ferret once that was bald. I held it and everything. Apparently it had been stressed out and sick and lost all its fur cause of it. That rat/mouse is cute in comparison to that.

id shorten scrotum to just....

Scrote
lol I take offence to that, my nickname as a kid was Scrote or Scrotey.....before you all conjure up images of me looking like a goats sack, it was derived from Scott...:lol:
I actually think he's cutish...

Scm1 - Don't take offence to us - take offence to the fact that people thought it appropriate to call you a SCROTE! ;)

Scm1 - Don't take offence to us - take offence to the fact that people thought it appropriate to call you a SCROTE! ;)
No offence at all, I lived by the beach all my life and my nickname was probably one of the cleanest/best... too many kids to devulge any of my other mates nicknames...I'd be banned AGAIN...:lol::lol:

Call him Gonads or Nads for short....but i'm partial to Scrote named after me!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back