Need a laugh part 2

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheer up Em, its not all bad :D long time no see, hope this finds you feeling better, ribs not so painful. :wink:

Thankyou Inny - It is all bad!!!!!!! lol, okay a bit of life is good, but I couldn't even laugh.
Pain is stinking ouch, and sucks the life out of you - it does.

Sorry what a downer I am - (Being melodramatic now - - ) I just want to leave a better world behind. And cleaning up Jimmys befuddled and forming little mind is on my agenda lol - isn't it Jimmy?
We have PMs about this stuff.

I must say - Jimmy's a good kid.

Em x

It's lucky you picked Jimmys head to clean up Muddy Mumster! You'd have no chance of cleaning up MY ingrained old mind :) LOL.

Sorry to hear of the pain Muddy, hope it gets better for you soon sweetness.

Yes he is a good kid imo. wish i could help you pain wise, it does suck the soul after a bit, i know it. Hope you can find releif somehow soon. I really do feel for you Em. keep the chin up, lean on hubby, you can make it, I reckon your a survivor! :wink:

lol, Afric. I wouldn't want you old blokes to change. Never never

Funny Inny, but I reckon I'm a whiner. I'll get over it. You are all nice to me and tolerant of my 'old bag' attacks. thank you

Now where is that morphine? - fuzzy good make feel nice.
Em x

africancichlidau said:
It's lucky you picked Jimmys head to clean up Muddy Mumster! You'd have no chance of cleaning up MY ingrained old mind :) LOL.

Cant teach an old dog new tricks ay?? LOL

Teamsherman said:
africancichlidau said:

Cant teach an old dog new tricks ay?? LOL

You can with enough voltage! :twisted: :lol:

Okay Okay - At first glance I thought it was me! lol

I should never have gotten in the way of the boat. Sorry sorry. :)

Heard of Pavlovs Dog Afric? What if we try pavlova this time. lol

Mud

Yeah EarthMum, no about that damn Morphine.They gave me a jab of that last Mon nite when I fractured my kneecap. Digesics didn't work. But it just made me really floaty and made me itch all night. Kneecap feels bit better now in plaster, but its no fun with a full leg cast let me tell you. No driving, no nothing. Hope your ribs are getting better. Cheers Cheryl

Hey Cheryl,

Sorry to hear about your kneecap, no good at all. :? Hope you are on your feet again soon.

I had morphine lots when I was in hospital getting stomach surgery 6 weeks ago, it made me itch all over, it was horrible. I actually pulled out heaps of my hair from scratching in my drug induced haze.

Go Pethidine!! :lol:

Go Pethidine!!

When they gave me that stuff I projectile vomitted all over the doctors.

"Hehehehehe"

I just decided that I was going too nuts and it was time to print out whatever I'd managed to type before completely losing the plot and hand that in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back