'Need a Laugh' Pt 3

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trader

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
:D A blonde goes into the drug store to buy some rubbers (so she can practice safe sex). She walks up to the pharmacist and asks "How much for a box of rubbers?" "They're $1 for a box of 3," he replied, "Plus 6 cents for the tax." "Oh," said the blonde, "I always wondered how they kept them on." :D :D

A priest who has been celibant his whole life and is somewhat naive is hitchhiking on the highway and gets a lift from a guy in a big truck, who is smoking a cigar. The priest asks if the driver has a spare cigar and is told to help himself to the box of them in the glove compartment. On opening the glove compartment he find a box of condoms and asks what they are. Realising the priest is naive and not wanting to admit his shameful practice of adultery, he responds "they're for when you smoke ciggarettes in the rain". "what a good idea" says the priest. The truckie drop the priest off in town, goes to a convenience store and asks for a pack of condoms. The store owner is suprised at such a request from a priest and asks "what size" and the priest says "Big enough to fit a camel".

While out one morning in the park, a jogger found a brand new tennis ball, and seeing no one around that it might belong to, he slipped it into the pocket of his shorts.

Later, on his way home, he stopped at the pedestrian crossing, waiting for the lights to change. A blonde girl standing next to him eyed the large bulge in his shorts. "What's that?" she asked, her eyes gleaming with lust.

"Tennis ball," came the breathless reply.

"Oh," said the blonde girl sympathetically, "that must be painful. I had tennis elbow once." :oops:

ha ha ha camel i dont get it

Neither do I, I was hoping someone else could explain why that was more funny than smoking any other brand.

I think it's time for you to get some sleep, jimmy! ;)

Come to think of it, I should be in bed too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back