Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Find a character or something with similar traits?
For example I named my albino darwin kimiko after the female silent Japanese assassin in "the Boys" marvel spin off series. Because she is silent ans strikes often and draws blood everytime. Kimiko the Albino

Attachments

• 20220310_112421.jpg
    20220310_112421.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 36
So I have adopted a hatchling Murray darling carpet python and I need a name for them, they are not sexed so I donā€™t know what the gender is

theyā€™re very friendly, and not cage defensive whatsoever right now, quite adventurous as well if that helps
Monty (python)

I cant give you much in ideas I can only tell you I named my hatchling Woma python Donald when I got him because on the way home from the breeders, the news came on the radio and started blathering about Donald Trump so I told my sister that I may as well call him Donald cos they both have orange heads.......the right name will come to you eventually and totally at random

Not sure if you've decided on a name yet. I've gone with indigenous names as suggested by the breeder. My three snakes are Dhakhan (a male Mareeba), Dajarra (a male MD) and Waru Waru (female Cape York).

Other names I was going to go with were Rasmus for a male snake and IldikĆ³ for a female.

all my reptiles have names which are usually appropriate or sometimes silly;
A pair of Kimberley frillies named Kim and Billy
A pair of striped blonde spotted pythons named GT and Monaro
A childrens python named Adam Ant(aresia)
A pair of P.henrylawsoni named Henry and Lawson
A pair of V.varius named Gary and Anna (Goanna)
and so on

Last edited:
Back