need a shoulder to cry on :( and some help from other Mums and Dads...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no NTLS personally i wouldn't let her call the new cat miaow, because this cat is different colour and personality wise and only being 2yrs old she may expect it to do the same as 'old miaow' it wouldn't be fair. but if she wants to talk about miaow let her, she'll thank you for it when she's older..gosh i still talk about garp and im 24 in 2wks so he will always stick with her as a comfort, i didnt stop having garp as my 'imaginary friend' until i was about 14, the more stressful time i was going through the more i talked to him. especially since my parents were divorced and i was being bullied like hell at school.

just hug her and tell your little girl everything will be ok. like i said kids are resilent and i guarntee you in 6mths this would have effected you more than her

I have no idea what "NTLS" but I feel the same way about naming the cat the same name.... and I defiantely agree that it will affect me more than her. I think it already has LOL. I keep finding myself watching the new one and thinking "you are nothing like Miaow was"... Poor cat, it will grown up with an inferiority complex :D

We have name him Henry, but Matilda calls him Pussy Puss. He is still too timid to come to us any way- so, just like a dog with no legs, it doesnt matter what we call him. LOL...

hahaha! I am deadset blonde NTLS~ NewToLovingSnake!!! LOL, sorry Lambert!

NTLS = newtolovingsnakes, lol,..... :p

oh I feel so stupid now!!! I have been cleaning for the last 2 days cos I have a real estate inspection tomorrow... It has been hectic as. I even managed to kill 2 out of 5 fish- waht a great week I am having....

So sorry to hear.

In 2008 I had to have my cat put down due to the same issue. She was 14 years old.
It took me close to 12 months to get over it, as I had grown up with her. I had her since I was 8 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back