Need Abit of help

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy_james

Reaction score
G'day guy and girls

Just chasing some advice from the guru's.My female stimmi has been on on her eggs for 33 days now.I lifted her hide to ensure that she is ok (being over worried) and she moved about when I looked again she was in the position in the pic.just wondering if this will harm her in any way? I choose to maternally incubate from some advice from a reptile breeder.Just in case your wondering the temps are at 32c during the day and at night they are 27c-28c. It is my first time breeding and I am relying on advice and I'm learning as I go.

Any help to put this worried parent at ease would be appreciated.photo.jpgthe pic is pretty bad but basicly it looks like she has lifted the hide and moved underneath it

Provided the hide isn't too heavy I doubt this would be affecting her too much. However, to put your mind at ease could you knock up a suitable temporary hide (out of a cardboard box or similar) for her and replace it with that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back