Need help deciding which dragon

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kobrakai

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi there,
I need some help deciding which dragon to get, I live in Brisbane. I used to look after geckos but now I'm after something larger and preferably brightly coloured as it will be a main feature in my living room. If you could give me a few ideas and let me know terrarium size required for full grown size it would be appreciated.
Regards
Aaron

I got a eastern water dragon! Hes my first and so far only herp i have. Fully grown they need a lot of space. Mine is so active. Loves swimming and climbing.

Are you after dragons you can handle, or will they just be display animals? If it's going to be a feature in the lounge room, I personally think you couldn't go past a nice rainforest themed tank with smaller dragons, but if you're looking for something larger, maybe water dragons. They get large, and are pretty:) What about painted dragons? I don't know anything about them, but they're stunning little critters.
Personally I like jacky dragons, I reckon they're awesome, but they're not everyone's cup of tea.

The rainforest setup sounds good. I would like something that doesn't mind being handled but will predominantly be display/company. I'm after something a bigger then geckos but will be able to live in an indoor enclosure so nothing too huge.

Eastern Water Dragon Or A Bearded Dragon, Both look great in my opinion, and are both able to be held as far as i know, :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back