Need help naming my two new jungles

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpilotaFreak78

Reaction score
While I go with a naming process of calling my Jungles after colours attributive to their appearance, I'm at a bit of a loss to name the pair I just picked up today. So that you know their history, their Sire was Kieran Alands, hypermelanistic Jungle, and their Dam was Brad Walker's BG striped Jungle, called Goldie ( I got them both the try out a possible Panther Het striped BG Jungle project. Both the animals are striped and have about 75% black with 25% yellow gold. I was thinking about calling them both some weird alternative in a foreign language for black, like I did with my white jungle, Bianca, which means white in Italian. Any ideas people?

Schwarze is black and gelb is yellow in German. That's as far as my language skills go :p

how about Preto which means black and Amarelo which is yellow in Portuguese.

only read the title.. my snakes seem to name themselves depending on there personality. although one of my bredlis is named uluru
I have a whole system for each type of carpet I have. Jungles-colours, Coastals-characters, Bredli-flora/trees, S.Westerns-games/activitities, Diamonds-deities, M.Darlings-gemstones/rocks, Darwins-foods/edibles, Intergrades-named after the previous lots depending if they look like diamond or a coastal etc, Crosses/Jags-foreign kids names.

Thanks Sharky, already have that link, I'm just undecided

I found this link though
20000-NAMES.COM: Color Names, Page 1 of 4

Duane and Duana sound promising, considering they are siblings. The names translate from Gaelic from Dubhan, meaning little 'little back one'. Thanks everyone for the help. I do appreciate it.

Here are some pics of them both to ogle
female
attachment.php

male
attachment.php

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back