Need help right now! Im in deep ******!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch_s

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Guys last year i bought a BHP from a pet shop in Geelong.
When i bought the snake i asked many questions to try and make sure i wouldnt end up in any trouble but apparently that has back fired.
I paid the snake off over a couple of weeks, when i paid the snake off i picked it up the same day. The bloke at the pet shop told me the same thing everytime i asked and told me all i needed was to bring my license in with me and he'd fill everything out and send me my license back with paperwork. SO this is where it goes down hill. i paid the snake off and gave him my license, he put the license number in his book, handed me the snake and showed me the door. its now come time that i have to do my stocktake and i spoke to someone about some help from the department of sustainability and they told me i should of been given a logbook when i bought the snake and that i should of got my license back.. I never recieved either and heres what makes it even worse...
about a week after buying my snake and being told all of the above i went back in to chase things up too find out the shop was shut down and empty. i've since spoken to other pets shops in geelong and have been told the owner got himself in trouble and up and left both his shops in geelong and melbourne over night and cannot be found. I am now im being told there is a big chance ill lose my snake. HELP ME, WHAT SHOULD I DO!

First thing ring DSE in Vic get a new license and log book then discuss your matter. There helpful and probably will help you

Cheers Brenton

i just spoke to them, i have to report my matters further with a manager. apply for a new logbook and license, BUT, the fact that the pet shop has done a dodgy job to me and taken off im in a lot of trouble.

I would have said the same thing Br3nton, get onto DSE and explain what happened they won't punish you for his shonky business practises. I would bet they will happily take your coin in preference to taking your snake. I'll bet they are putting the wind up you and that the manager will see reason.

Good luck.

I don't see why you are in trouble for what he did???

Deal with dse there not monsters there helpfull

Cheers Brenton

I'm a bit confused. When you bought the snake, you should have been given a logbook from the seller. I dont unerstand that. You should've been given a log book(your own), when you got your license. As for handing your license over and not asking for it back, well, I dont know what to say. Your license is only a piece of paper, and your details should be in your record book. DSE wont have a problem giving you a replacement ticket, but they might ask about the record book. Very strange. Did you receive a log book with your ticket?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back