Nephrurus Levis Pilbarensis

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glider

Reaction score
Here's a few pics of my Pilbarensis pairs:

Male and Female:
glider-albums-knobtail-geckos-picture2577-one-of-my-pilbarensis-pairs.jpg

Holdback hatchling from that pair, 7 months old:
glider-albums-knobtail-geckos-picture1195-this-is-oliver-a-female-n-l-pilbarensis-held-back-from-07-08-season.jpg

My other pair, really unusual pale colouring:
glider-albums-knobtail-geckos-picture591-one-of-my-pilbarensis-pairs.jpg

The same pair, the female is fat and grubby because she's preparing to lay and has been busy excavating her enclosure, which is red sand now instead of white. Check out her Edward Scissor Hands claws!!!!
I also like how his eyelids turn greeny instead of the normal Levis bluey.
glider-albums-knobtail-geckos-picture2578-another-pilbarensis-pair-check-out-the-claws-on-her-and-i-like-how-his-eyelids-colour-up-greeny-instead-of-normal-blue.jpg

Here's some of their offspring. I have a few pairs and singles for sale at the moment.
glider-albums-knobtail-geckos-picture1537-n-l-pilbarensis-hatchling-10-days-old.jpg

Check out the reduced patterning of this bub! So interesting and only 8 hours old in that pic. I'm very interested to see how this little girl turns out (she is being held back)
glider-albums-knobtail-geckos-picture1536-n-l-pilbarensis-hatchling-8-hours-old.jpg

Its always nice to see hatching:
glider-albums-knobtail-geckos-picture592-an-l-levis-pilbarensis-hatching.jpg

Thanks for the comments guys... had another bub born this morning! They're great little things.

heres the pcs of my babys

[/ATTACH] thies are the two igot of her a mounth ago all doing well carlin

Attachments

• Bruce1.jpg
    Bruce1.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 71
  • Pepe.jpg
    Pepe.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 73
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back