Netted Dragon

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

richoman_3

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hey
ive decided that im going to get a netted dragon . can i please have some info on them like how to keep them and stuff like that . also if there is a pet shop in melbourne that sell them .:D

Nick

c'mon plz ive got the tank and i wanna start designing plz post back i need info

Look around there is plenty of info on keeping them have a look at shannons website...

Yep I think so i have the book. I knew very little about them.
It has alot of helpful information.
You can however find just enough information onthe webpage.

Reptiles Australia has an article on them in one of their old issues. You can get it off their site for $10.

get Shannon Plummers book, it is really useful and detailed. when i was researching them there was hardly any info on the net. search aps, there are a lot of threads about them, especially recently

What exactly do you want to know? The book these guys are talking about is great dont get me wrong however I know how hard it can be to get info on these gorgeous little guys so if you want help without buying any books IM me. I will do my best to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back