New Ackie

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pythons73

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Howdy,received my new lttle Ackie yesty,what awesome little monitors,so whoever has any please post some pictures,please.Also just curious what the last photo is,caught while having a walk...Thanx in advance...

Last edited:
What a cute little guy there pythons73. :D He looks a lot like my little fellow. S'pose he should since they're brother and/or sister.

I got my little guy sitting on my hand yesterday - inside the cage of course - and he was eating dogfood from a spoon while sitting on my hand. Then he wiped his mouth on my hand - how cute.

I thought of changing my fellow's name but everyone else likes his name LC. His pointy shaped ears makes him look like an alien - or Dr Spok of Star Trek.

Attachments

• 061.jpg
    061.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 68
I wish i got into these monitors alot sooner,i love em.Remember me saying about those skinks i cant identify,i couldnt see anything in the book at your place,so any1 that nos what the last picture is,please help me out.....

My little one grabbed a mouth ful of skin on my finger today and was shaking it :shock: like she was trying to rip a bit off to eat. Cheeky little thing, so then I picked up her spoon of dog food and she hoed into it. Surely she can find it on her own and not just when I offer her bits. Maybe I should spread some food around in different places in her enclosure.

She also took a run up my curtain. Ran up my arm jumped onto my head and leaped over to the curtain but I caught her before I lost her in corner. [shakes head]

Any1 else have any idea what this skink would be,Mysnakesau suggested a Eastern Striped Skink,

Very cool Mark, im leaning more and more towards getting one of these little guys...such awesome little monitors.
Im also thinking Eastern Striped Skink.

Attachments

• 26022009265.jpg
    26022009265.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 61
  • 20112008051.jpg
    20112008051.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 54
  • 21022009254.jpg
    21022009254.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 66
Status