New Addition

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sara_sabian

Reaction score
:) I only stopped by Baden's to pick up some food but when I saw these guys... well, I'm only human.
I had to snap a few quick pictures before I put him away to settle in. These guys are just stunners in person. He's from Baden's high yellow female and they've got such high contrast for their age.

This was my first attempt at photographing an albino, lucky he's such a photogenic little fellow. He was even kind enough to yawn for me.
Thanks again Baden, I don't think I could have found a better first albino :D

o_O wow! very nice Sara!! Love the 3rd shot! very nice addition to the collection :D Baden breeds some lovely animals.
I wish I could buy an albino while shopping for food :lol: :rolleyes:

thanks for sharing, and good luck with the little guy! :D

Wow... that is a sensational snake and great photography. I am turning a little green right now!!!

What a little jaw dropper :) Mangos and Cream
Excellent pics too
Cheers
Sandee :)

Impressive photography skills Sara. You even managed to make a gecko look like a snake :p
Seriously though I haven't seen such clear photos in a while

You took some great shots, and congrats on the beautiful new snake!

Thanks guys, I couldn't be happier with him. He's just beautiful. And I'm pretty happy with the new camera too lol

Top looking photos Sara-sabien but even more impressive Albino.WHY didnt Baden tell me that he was selling them..lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back