Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragon170

Reaction score
:lol: I Think this month I mght have got a bit carried away. I already had on order 2 Diamonds from southern cross reptiles that I am looking forward to getting. Bought 3 marbled gecko's which the other half just loves. Then took the the family to Ballarat for a day out and for some unknown reason came back with a Darwin Carpet, might have just been the way he looked at me.:lol: I even measured it with a snake measuring program at 58 cm. Looking forward to seeing how the markings come out on it. the Darwin is called Charles haven't been able to come up with names for the Marbled gecko's.Buy the way does anybody know how big they grow? Last 2 photo's are of my 2yr old daughter getting hands on with the beardies I bought in January I think the whole family really enjoys my hobby these days no one complains when I come back with something else. Hope you all enjoy the photos:p

Attachments

• charlie 158.jpg
    charlie 158.jpg
    283.3 KB · Views: 87
  • photo's 2007 072.jpg
    photo's 2007 072.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 66
  • photo's 2007 074.jpg
    photo's 2007 074.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Very nice new additions, love the photos especially the 2nd and 5th ones! Good work, and p.s i know what you mean this hobby is addictive!

More of Charles

Here are some more photo's of the darwin

Attachments

• photo's 2007 142.jpg
    photo's 2007 142.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 35
  • photo's 2007 136.jpg
    photo's 2007 136.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Nice looking animals. One can never look after enough reptiles :lol:

How is the Darwins temperament, has he had a snap at you yet?

Bit me a couple of times the first week but pretty good so far this week a bit jumpy but not bitey;)

geez, wish i could handle my new darwin, cant get near him without himtaking a snap at me, altho he is ok once out, he should shed soon, make sure you post pics of your when he sheds, he is very nice

nice darwin if u don't mind me asking how much was it

Size?

Nobody's been able to tell me how big the Marbled gecko's grow yet. Only paid $120 for the Darwin:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back