New Albino Darwin Ezio (Et-See-O)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReptiBeck

Reaction score
Very excited to be picking up my new albino Darwin Carpet python on Tuesday evening! Getting him freighted to Brissy from NT, picking him up at approx 6.35pm :)
Ezio (Et-see-O), as i have chosen to name him, was bought from Reptile Territory's Jeremy Wright and he is a downright gorgeous little guy :D
10 Months and 90cm currently...these pictures are from Jeremy so are not taken/owned by me, but here he is!

Attachments

• MyAlbinoDarwin.jpg
    MyAlbinoDarwin.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 270
  • photo-4.jpg
    photo-4.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 170
nice one mate that is awesome! ALways wanted one of these to complete my collection for now. Is that name from the Assasins Creed game thats cool!

So excitingly jealous. Very nice snake and I bet the next 2 days are going to seem like they're never going to end

nice one mate that is awesome! ALways wanted one of these to complete my collection for now. Is that name from the Assasins Creed game thats cool!
Yes XD most people ask how i know the name because i am a girl, but i have a thing with games...not a gamer, just like the games
You should get one :) they're beautiful

- - - Updated - - -

So excitingly jealous. Very nice snake and I bet the next 2 days are going to seem like they're never going to end
Dude, i have been waiting since thursday two weeks ago, so two days is nothing now! But yes, it will. I have being setting up and re-arranging the enclosure for a week or so now!

Wow your Albino is as beautiful as the 1 Pythonmum has, and that is saying something coz i recken her 1 is the best i personally have seen, well done young lady, i hope this is just the beginning of a long and heathy herping life for you, just remember if you want to stay in peoples good graces here you have to supply lots of pics over the coming months/years :) ..............................Ron

Very nice. Ezio... If you get a girlfriend for him later down the track will you name her Sofia?

I got both of mine from him, great bloke and he breeds the best snakes up there. I don't know if its because of the snakes he breeds from or how he raises them but they are the best temperament snakes I have seen.
Had some mates get snakes from him and some from other breeders and shops and his are by far the best patterned and best tempered by far.

You will really like your new snake the longer you have it.

Very nice. Ezio... If you get a girlfriend for him later down the track will you name her Sofia?

Actually, if i get him an albino girlfriend it will be Pandora...wanted to call him that, but it was too girly haha

- - - Updated - - -

Wow your Albino is as beautiful as the 1 Pythonmum has, and that is saying something coz i recken her 1 is the best i personally have seen, well done young lady, i hope this is just the beginning of a long and heathy herping life for you, just remember if you want to stay in peoples good graces here you have to supply lots of pics over the coming months/years :) ..............................Ron

Oh you will be seeing loads of pictures of him, starting from when i unpack him tomorrow :D and my first handle of him and then first feed etc :)
Pythonmum's albinos are gorgeous...most beautiful i have seen! Hopefully when my little guy grows up he will be as beautiful as hers, if that is even possible :D
He's not my first snake or reptile but yes it will be the proper start of my herping life :D

Last edited:
Yes i am sorry about saying welcome to the world of Herping, it was not until i read your profile that i realized that for such a young lady you had already made big steps into this wonderful world, but what i said still holds about how beautiful i think your Albino boy is, as i have said before i am not a real lover of Albino's, but after seeing the 1 Pythonmum put a pic up of recently and now yours, i think maybe if i seen 1 like them at the right price i might be swayed towards having 1 in my collection. Looking forward to seeing him blossom into a handsome adult. :) .................................Ron

your baby is absolutely gorgeous congrats

Thankyou :)

- - - Updated - - -

One more day until pick-up!
Should i film unboxing like some people do and upload on here??

- - - Updated - - -

Almost time..! Sooo excited!

- - - Updated - - -

Just unpacked him and he is soo docile, not trying to bite, a little flighty though form stress. Settling in well. Pics to come in the morning, he is a light coloured boy and an absolute STUNNER!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back