New Albino Olive

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazing Amazon

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:#B200FF;">Amaz
Reaction score
Just got our new edition in store 9ft Albino Olive
.Albino Olive Python.jpgAlbino Olive Python 1.jpg
Also have in store at the moment
-Keelbacks
-Tree Snakes
-Albino Darwins ( Sub Adult, Yearling and hatchlings)
-Salamanders
-Blue and Gold Macaw
-African Grey Parrot
-Moray Eels
-Katydids
-Giant Burrowing Cockroaches
-Spiders and Scorpions
and heaps more cool stuff

i hope u have good sercurity , the amount of animals that have been stolen [ i wouldnt have been advertising such a rare animal]
a very nice snake , i know i shall own one- oneday .

Last edited:
out of curiosity, what moray eels do you have? just snowflake/zebra, or more of the fish eaters like yellowheads?

I miss keeping those things, they're amazing.

nice olive too!

That olive is stunning! I'm trying to convince myself that I don't want an olive because I don't have the room, and you're not helping. Absolutely incredible animal you have, might have to come check you guys out soon =)

out of curiosity, what moray eels do you have? just snowflake/zebra, or more of the fish eaters like yellowheads?

I miss keeping those things, they're amazing.

nice olive too!
Just Snowflakes and Zebra Morays at the moment

Can you open a store in Tasmania please?
Don't think Tassie would be real good for us. Don't think we would even be allowed to sell Stick Insects down there!

i hope u have good sercurity , the amount of animals that have been stolen [ i wouldnt have been advertising such a rare animal]
a very nice snake , i know i shall own one- oneday .
Yes security has been beefed up.

Guys that is amazing, I had never taken an interest in albino olives but I may have to add it to my ever growing list.

I wish that NSW stores were allowed to display reptiles in their show rooms like other states in Australia.

Couple more photos. Had her out today and she handled really well.

Albino Olive Python 4.jpgAlbino Olive Pyhton 2.jpgAlbino Olive 5.jpg

open a store on the Central Coast, NSW? Or in the Newcastle area? It would be very much appreciated :D The Olive Python looks amazing!!! I am quite jealous of you lol.

Shame she is a bit tubby.... but very nice.....
Yes she is. She has been housed in a tub so now its time for snake boot camp to lean her up! A nice big enclosure with not too much food should do the trick.

might sound stupid but what do you mean about salamanders i didn't think you could get them in aus or do you mean axelotols.

Shes a absolute cracker !! would defo come visit the store if i ever end up down you're ways open a store in QLD id visit daily just to see the reps haha

might sound stupid but what do you mean about salamanders i didn't think you could get them in aus or do you mean axelotols.
you cant get true salamanders here but you can do weird stuff to axolotls and they morph to "salamanders"

oh ok i was thinking they werent allowed thanks for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back