New bearded dragons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guadalupe

Not so new Member
Reaction score
We got 2 9mth old bearded dragons on boxing day. One is much more active than the other and although they have both eaten, the lethargic one has a much lesser appetite. I don't think she's bullied because they lived together before and she is a bit bigger. She has dug herself a ditch and is just lying in it. She is shedding... Does that make them slow down? Is there something I should do to help her perk up? We gave her a warm water bath today.

most reptiles are less active then there shedding if everything is all good ur beardie should perk up abit more after the process

Thank you. Do I keep taking her out to their day time enclosure or do I just leave her be inside?

i hav 3, and from babies one has always been smaller, not eating as much and less lethargic. the other 2 are huge and are pigs. it is a pecking order, there will always be dragons that are at the bottom of the pecking order. keep an eye out on it and seperate if it doesnt pickup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back