new bloods

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bussers

Not so new Member
Reaction score
picked these 2 monsters up a few months ago het t+albino blood pythons!

Attachments

• 100_2160.jpg
    100_2160.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 172
  • 100_2162.jpg
    100_2162.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 187
  • 100_2164.jpg
    100_2164.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 166
  • 100_2165.jpg
    100_2165.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 159
  • 100_2167.jpg
    100_2167.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 156
wow man, Those are sick.
They look very much like A gaboon viper. I wonder if they are A less evolved version lol.

wow they do look like a gaboon!!
im not sure if they grab me but!
these guys are ment to be wild little things awell
do you keep many bloods op?

wow they do look like a gaboon!!
im not sure if they grab me but!
these guys are ment to be wild little things awell
do you keep many bloods op?
no just have the pair! and their pussy cats most are to be honest but you do get the odd wild one
sorry but they look nothing like gaboons to me!

Whoops sorry mate, Just done A google search they dont look anything like A gaboon lol. Stupid me

We call them Dipong
Relocated a nearly jet black one near Palankaraya last year
Huge old female nearly 3 metres and very heavy
Much like a bigger version of a Ball or Royal Python
Wickedly fast strike
Inactive most of the time but big ones are kinda cute

We call them Dipong
Relocated a nearly jet black one near Palankaraya last year
Huge old female nearly 3 metres and very heavy
Much like a bigger version of a Ball or Royal Python
Wickedly fast strike
Inactive most of the time but big ones are kinda cute

nearly 3 mtr's sorry i dont belive you! any photographic evidence?

I don't think that would be that far of a stretch. Nearly 3 meters is almost 9 feet. If it is a really, really old female then maybe that is possible. Blood Pythons can and will get anywhere from 5 to 7 feet, so I don't see why it isn't possible for a large female to be a foot and a half or so longer then normal. You know not every blood python has to be the same size as every other blood python. There are exceptions to every rule.

I don't think that would be that far of a stretch. Nearly 3 meters is almost 9 feet. If it is a really, really old female then maybe that is possible. Blood Pythons can and will get anywhere from 5 to 7 feet, so I don't see why it isn't possible for a large female to be a foot and a half or so longer then normal. You know not every blood python has to be the same size as every other blood python. There are exceptions to every rule.
5 to 7ft that's more like it but 9ft blood come on! i've seen big brong's at about 2m with a girth as big as my thigh and i'm a fat lad so a 9 footer must be an impressive beast?

I know it doesn't seem possible but like I said, there are exceptions to every rule. I don't see why it wouldn't be possible for a 15 year old or older big female. Would you believe that over here in the U.S. there is a very well known breeder with a pure 9 foot Jungle Carpet? Everyone says that Jungles are the second smallest species of carpets and they only get around 5 and 1/2 to 7 feet but his is 9 feet.

Exceptions to every rule...

I know it doesn't seem possible but like I said, there are exceptions to every rule. I don't see why it wouldn't be possible for a 15 year old or older big female. Would you believe that over here in the U.S. there is a very well known breeder with a pure 9 foot Jungle Carpet? Everyone says that Jungles are the second smallest species of carpets and they only get around 5 and 1/2 to 7 feet but his is 9 feet.

Exceptions to every rule...
agreed!
but you've obviouly seen evidence of the 9ft jungle
until i see evidence of a near 3m blood i am affraid it's just another myth to me!

I have a photo of that one somewhere and will dig it out when I find it
its on an old hard drive that Ill have to copy onto my new computer
females from Kalimantan are often simply huge
Heavy as hell and virtually impossible to budge at times
Banjarmasin reptile rescue also has a monster female that may be even bigger according to their blurb

Banjarmasin reptile rescue also has a monster female that may be even bigger according to their blurb
please do dig it out would love to see!
i remember seeing a rather large brong in high wycombe (lol) a few years ago but that would have been around 2m!
a near 3m specimen must truly be an impressive sight!
look forward to the pic

any luck finding the pic's longqi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back