New Bredli

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ether

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
G'day all,

Just posting some pics of the new bredli i picked up a week or so back...I took him out in the sun today for pics...

DSC00709.sized.jpg

DSC00717.sized.jpg

I then decided to get my female bredli out.....but she wasnt so obliging..This bite hurt like hell as she then went on the try and contrict me

DSC00739.sized.jpg

Cheers Alex

nice snakes. nice pics maybe when she bit you she was just telling you how hungry she was lol

i agree nice snake, and love the red...on your hand i mean, gota love the snake bite pics.

Would most people consider Bredlis to be generally snappy snakes? I have three and they are all fine to handle. They are however, the most energetic feeders I have. They tend to bite first taste later. My friend has four and they are quite snappy. Most people say they tend to get very dosile as they get bigger. And apparently they have a far more painfull bite than other carpets?

My pair are placif as too.. but my childreni both tagged me this marning and my hand looked like that too lol, they weent happy about there relocation to a new enclosure and let me know it!

Nice snake mate thats the male right?

Here some pics of when my friends 3 1/2 ft Bredli nailed him in a feeding response. He said it hurt like hell and left a bruise for a couple of days later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back