New cabinet conversion, need help!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakes123

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
It was council clean up yesterday and i was walking to school and saw a cabinet i thought would make a good arboreal enclosure. So i rang my mum to get it.

It had a wet backboard so i replaced it with some melamine. Its all looking good, but now i need to know what to do with it. I would like to know how i put lights in it. Can someone design something and post it? The dimensions are L:48cm W:48cm H:114

Sorry pics are not working.

Thanks

Very hard to design something when you can't see what you are designing around. Pics will definately help and you will probably get alot more effective feedback.

can you use condute to hide the wiring? you more than likely would want to screw the lights to the ceiling

It wounds pretty narrow. The easiest lighting solution I've found is to get under cabinet LED lighting from Bunnings and put that in. It doesn't need to be installed by an electrician and it doesn't need a light cage because it doesn't get hot. I got two different types for $40 each. Check out my thread about fixing up a unit from Vinnies to see photos. http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/diy-zone-5392/fixing-pine-unit-vinnies-160128/

snakes1231

Here sorry its not the best photo, well its probably the worst you have seen :p I just made a photo bucket account.

Enclosure conversion picture by snakes1231 - Photobucket

And yes that is glass on the front door

Bump..Need help, ive got the weekend to finish it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back