New Central Netted Dragon

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jewly

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
It was funny how I was just saying yesterday that I'd love to get a Central Netted Dragon and then tonight when I was at my local pet shop I asked if they knew of any breeders that were going to have some this season and they told me that their store at Logan had one so of course I raced out there and bought the little guy. He's coming up to a shed so he's looking a bit dull at the moment.

Last edited:
aw what a cutie!!!
is this ur first netted u have had?

there by far one if the best dragons imo!
has urs dug anywhere up yet?? mine have made little burrows lol

wow I didnt know they were that cute!

aw what a cutie!!!
is this ur first netted u have had?

there by far one if the best dragons imo!
has urs dug anywhere up yet?? mine have made little burrows lol

Give it a chance...it's only been home 20 mins ..lol

He is a little cutie and yeah it's my first one. As soon as I put it in the enclosure he fell straight asleep. Must be a big day for the little guy. Funny thing is, he was born the day after my birthday which is actually the day my dad died so it will be easy to remember his birthday.

Sorry to hear about your Dad Jewly. The little guy you have there is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!!! I'm beginning to realise that one of those wouldn't look bad in an enclosure in MY place!!!!!!!
GORGEOUS

Sorry to hear about your Dad Jewly. The little guy you have there is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!!! I'm beginning to realise that one of those wouldn't look bad in an enclosure in MY place!!!!!!!
GORGEOUS

Thanks dipcdame.....he actually died 20 yrs ago this year, but it doesn't seem that long ago.

Here's a couple more pics. Oh and I finally picked out a name...Marley.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back