NEW central netted dragons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirby

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
just a shout out!

Shannon's central netted dragons are finally up for sale. the little cuties wont last long, get in quick and you'll end up with one of her Care books FREE !! :D valued at $60.

http://web.mac.com/breadnbutterdesign/[CND]/Central_Netted_Dragon_[Ctenophorus_nuchalis].html

I've been waiting months till they hatch, then until they were ready, and its finally here. Ive already chosen, picked out and paid for my four. :D it was SO hard, they were ALL too cute to pick and choose.

heres the Parents.

Father
Raja-Record_1.jpg

Mother
Rani-Record_1.jpg

and heres my little guys!! (1m 3f ) cant wait to get them home :) :) :) im so excited.

my male
RxR-C2-2_1.jpg

Female
RxR-C3-2_1.jpg

Female
RxR-C4-3_1.jpg

Female
RxR-C4-5_1.jpg

these guys can be a little hard to come by, and why not buy from the lady who knows them best. and get some Model shots of them as well.. rofl rofl rofl

They are just too cute *must not show son he will nag until I give in :) *
Mind you I would love one... tehehhe

Holy moly, their price has gone up since I bought mine a few years back. Too cute though :)

Check out the remaining available individuals along with price and transport details here -

www.centralnetteddragon.com

I have held them back to make sure they're all feeding and growing well, I don't like to sell them too early. The father is quite sizable and the oldest clutch is already showing signs of impressive size for their age.

:lol: and I helped pick :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back