New Classifieds

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Administrator

I have decided to put the new classifieds section in the forums. This will allow easier communication between buyers and sellers and hopefully increase the popularity of our classifieds. If you have anything listed in the old classifieds section ATM, please feel free to relist it in our buying/selling forums.

yeah someone sell us a big female diamond for like 400 bucks

I believe that is a request for the "Wanted to Buy" forum :)

Further....

I had actually posted this suggestion in a post in that forum, but had to delete the thread, so am reposting here.

It would probably work best for everyone concerned if you include ALL details, including the price, and a photo of the item you are selling.

This will hopefully avoid "tyre-kickers" and emails back and forth, and make it much easier for people to make an informed decision about purchasing the item you are offering for sale.

Of course, you are a liberty to simply say "email me for details", but this will no doubt create a great deal more work for you!

.... your choice!

oh yes.... and if you REALLY don't want people to respond to ads on site, you can always ask an admin or moderator to lock the thread after you've created it. Be aware that it may take a while for one of us to get to it though! :wink:

How do I find the OLD classifieds ?

I need a phone number from a previous ad otherwise they cannot get my business !

I cannot remember the username of the seller.

Don't forget - when the item has sold, or you find the item you wanted to buy, delete the post from the classified.

Hi Lutzd,
How does one delete the old ads, i can only find where to edit them
cheers
Ad

I've already deleted your ad for the item that was sold :)

There should be an "X" at the top of the topic - or maybe only admins can see that??? :oops:

I'd better check, hey!!? :) If not, then PM an admin when it needs to be deleted and we'll take care of it!

Cheers!

Just changed the topic to something like:

[SOLD] Hatchling water pythons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back