new computer

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajler

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Ive just got anew pewter and after getting AP&S onit I now dont allways get the little orange flags that let you know if there is a new topic some times they are there at the start and just vanish other times they dont show up at all.Gratfull for any help
Regards Ajler :?

I don't think it's a problem with your new computer. It's a bug in the software, I think. Use the Last Forum Posts section on the left to navigate through the lastest posts, is the best solution I've found to this problem.

"keep me signed in" option? I'm not familiar with that! Please explain! I'd love to solve that problem!

When you log in your user name and password you can click on the "keep me logged in" option.This saves you re-writing your user name and PW everytime you open the APS page...

Oh! THAT one! :( Yeah, I use that, but still lose the flags from time to time. Damn! Thought I was going to be enlightened for a moment there! :lol:

I think simon was indicating that if you clear cookies and cache or defrag then all you need to do is sign out of APS them sign back in.This needs to be done everytime you clear the cache...

Yeah, thanks, I know that.

Defrag would have no effect, and I never clear my cache or cookies, I use the "keep me logged in" option and have I.E. remember passwords. I don't think it's anything to do with any of those options, as it happens during a session, which is nothing to do with cookies, I don't think. It's probably more to do with the program/s remembering variables when swapping from one module to another. Thanks anyway, though! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back