New enclosure BUILD

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zerocool

Reaction score
Just wanted to post some pics of the current enclosure im building, the whole thing is built out of merbau and cypress pine tongue and groove, stuff ive brought home from jobs ect. Cost so far $12 for a packet of screws hehe and the lighting which i already had. let me know what you guys think im still debating on whether to make the bottom another enclosure or storage.. :/ once decorated im thinking either 2 baby Central bearded dragons or 1 adult.

Attachments

• IMG_0501.jpg
    IMG_0501.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_0505.jpg
    IMG_0505.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_0503.jpg
    IMG_0503.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 154
Looks good. I have used tongue and groove for other things at home and havent used it for a lizard enclosure yet. Are you going to put glass tracks in? Looks like a 2ft enclosure to me? Is that big enough for a beardie?

wow the size doesn't come through in the pics! i would personally keep the bottom as storage, but in saying that it could be storage for more lizards hehehe

Haha yeah, well my girlfriend has some funky lense on maybe thats why? i brought the background ages ago which was a meter long but i shaved the sides down and made some gay looking rocks hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back