New enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must have got the best bloke at Bunnings. He did all my cuts for a melamine enclosure and all the cuts were spot on. Some chips on one side of the cut but that's to be expected.

I must have got the best bloke at Bunnings. He did all my cuts for a melamine enclosure and all the cuts were spot on. Some chips on one side of the cut but that's to be expected.

My local wont do the smaller cuts i need but never had an issue with their cuts. I use a local timber yard to do mine now, bit more pricey but i can ring up and get it down on the day an pickup after work.

Rick

We have a saw at home but still get bunnings to do the cuts lol. It's just heaps easier and quicker. Just write down the lengths you want in mm and presto! Never seen that melamine though, usually just get white. I love the dark color, it's beautiful. Great job!

I've never had any dramas with bunnings cuts. Always spot on.
I think it must be a fairly new product bunnings has. I only just saw it recently... Unfortunately I quite like it, so I've decided all my whit enclosures need to be replaced...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back