New Geckos

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Addictive little critters aren't they :)

I have lots of em and can't bring myself to part with any one of them

Nice.
Will you ever have enough? Hehe.
How many do you have?
I just got my first 3 geckos and already see me being the next 'gecko lady'.....

Nice.
Will you ever have enough? Hehe.
How many do you have?
I just got my first 3 geckos and already see me being the next 'gecko lady'.....

No there is never enough, I have 19 Thickies again now. Sold some over the last few weeks almost felt naked there for a bit.

Very nice thickies Gibblore... WA thickies?

Not sure I got them off my local pet shop they wern't that keen to part with much info on where they came from. I have only seen a couple of pics of ones like these. But never in the flesh before. The pics dont realy do them justic and my camer died taking those ones so I will get some better ones tonight when the batterys charge.

Not sure I got them off my local pet shop they wern't that keen to part with much info on where they came from. I have only seen a couple of pics of ones like these. But never in the flesh before. The pics dont realy do them justic and my camer died taking those ones so I will get some better ones tonight when the batterys charge.

Their a cracking pair mate regardless of the provedance... I've never been much for thickies but those certainly caught my attention.

Nice little fellas! Look forward to seeing how they develop. 19 thickies, you are keen hey! :D

I'm off to get some new gex too, will try to take some pics tonight if I can find the camera.

Nice little fellas! Look forward to seeing how they develop. 19 thickies, you are keen hey! :D

I'm off to get some new gex too, will try to take some pics tonight if I can find the camera.

I carn't wait till next season and introduce them into the program I think they will throw some interisting offspring.

Very nice, certainly some cracker patterning there. Good to see you watermarked the pics too.

Very nice, certainly some cracker patterning there. Good to see you watermarked the pics too.

Cheers mate, yea I got a bit peived seeing my pics used in someone elses add so what do ya do. fingers crossed on the leafies I think my girl is gravid but not sure.

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I want to join in on the excitement.
But I wont start a new thread.
Got these little ones on Wednesday.
SO stoked with them. Thinking about replacing the bedroom TV with their enclosure.

New amyae.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back