New here, Just saying hello

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizard13

Reaction score
Hi guys and girl.

I'm new to this forum. I am getting my first central bearded dragon tomorrow and I am pretty excited :) first ever reptile!

Just wanted to know what everyone first dragon was? and would love to hear your experiences too!

I will post photos tomorrow when I get him.

Cheers

My first reptile actually was a central bearded dragon :)
Had him for two or so years, his name was stumpy because he was the fattest yet shortest beardie from the clutch!
Awesome dragon, really kind, energetic and loved to stink up the place! haha

I now own a diamond python (he's awesome) Never struck at me, only once when I didn't have my feeding tongs and he missed his food, instantly let go though which makes me think he knows he missed haha (I blame myself there)

So that's pretty much it for me, I really want to get a bigger collection going but I've got no money being a teen without a job haha..

Welcome to the forum!

Hi thanks for the welcoming. I got him today and seems to have settled in already. Haven't named him yet but calling him little fella coz his tidy yet so cute and very tame. Feed him this afternoon and was so cute being my first reptile and all seeing him chase the crickets around haha.. my partners has three snakes I rather the lizards anyday but I've been told the diamond python are really nice snake were hoping to get one day when have the room..

Here is a of the little fella.. View attachment 305441

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back