New Herpetological Society group. Need Members

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonitorKeeper

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am thinking of restarting the New England Herpetological Society. Currently I am looking for people living in Armidale, Uralla, Tamworth, Gunnedah, Coonabarabran and the surrounding areas that would be interested in gathering once a fortnight or once a month and discussing the pressing trends in reptiles of the area. We will help with any local reptile problems and plan expos etc. Just comment or pm me :)

Great idea mate and all the luck to you :) Try getting in touch with the north coast herp society they may be able to point you in the right direction. DDHS the Darling Downs Herp Society would love to offer support where applicable and have you as a sister society ;)

There is a Tamworth based Herpetology/Reptile FB page this is relatively active - not sure if you are a member on their page or not but might be worth mentioning it on there. I have dealt with some of the Tamworth guys and found those I have dealt with to be reasonable guys.

I am a committee member of NCHG - PM me if I can help you at all.

Hi,

We formed a Herpetological Society out here in Inverell (Inverell Herpetological Society) some years back but it has sort of gone by the wayside through a decline in the number of keepers and overall lack of interest. We recently talked about resurrecting it but that's about as far as it's got.

I'm a former president of the AHS, founding member of HHS and former Pres of IHS. I'm also a member of Tamworth Herpetological/Reptile fb group.

I'm willing to help out if you need any.

George..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back