new herping spots

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nico77

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone around north Brisbane knows any good walking tracks ? I have been going down to Brighton, Deagon and Boondal wetlands for months now and have only seen keelbacks , 2 yellow faced whip snakes and a green tree snake . Im getting bored with not finding any new species to take photos of so if you know any good tracks where you see more snakes feel free to share . I understand that lots of people wont want to share there spots and thats fair enough . I would also be keen some time to go herping with others around Brisbane if anyone is keen ?

cheers Nico

I was out that way on thursday to pick up a tractor from the bosses place and thought it might be a good spot to go . Is there tracks going from the little car parks along bunya road ?

cheers Nico

Mate jump on Google Earth and have a look around the place. You will see everything and have some idea on where you are walking before you get there. :) I'd be very surprised if you don't see snakes, we get them in the yard every few weeks and we are not far from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back