New jungle for my son

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh, my son has named him London, not sure where he got that from but he's his snake so that's what he's named him, London is hiding and perched on top of the fake vine that's hanging in the corner, must be something about those vines, that's one of Bundys favourite spots to curl up in, going to get a couple more vines tomorrow, as for the feet in the reflection, ha that's funny I only noticed that when I posted the photo, I even tried to stand to the side to try and avoid the reflection

The whole thing is pine, the shelf is chipboard that is covered with a pine look veneer, the vertical divider is an off cut of mdf, I have used 5mm glass, the handles are just a stick on item from the Internet auction site for $3, the glass tracks were from bunnings as well as the vents, good luck with your build, with a blank cabinet let your imagination run free
I tried to find them glass tracks in bunnings to no avail... Could u plz tell me the make so I can go and ask them thanks
Pete

The name of them is cowdroy, cant really remember the section they were in, they come in brown or white, I had to buy 2 sets as I used 1 track from the second pack to put on the vertical sides for the glass to slide into

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 34
The name of them is cowdroy, cant really remember the section they were in, they come in brown or white, I had to buy 2 sets as I used 1 track from the second pack to put on the vertical sides for the glass to slide into

They are generally located next to the aluminium tracks used to make built in wardrobes right alongside the spare parts for sliding doors ( rollers etc ). They are pretty hard to see as they are standing up in a rack that's barely 150mm wide and there is never a heap of them there.

Thanks guys I'm looking now but no luck as yet.... Had to order through reptile shop last time

- - - Updated - - -

Lol found um he he he

you are an awesome dad! Great looking snake your son must be stoked!

Thanks, he is rapt, not sure how he is going to cope not handling him for a few days till he settles in

Thanks, not sure of the sex, it wasn't probed and we are not going to breed it in the foreseeable future so don't need to get it probed, so rather than call 'it' lets just call it 'him', once he is settled in I will post up some better pics

- - - Updated - - -

Just thought I would put a pic of the new enclosure as it is so far
That is a really well set up enclosure i like the way you have it in compartments and shelf form you should get a really good temp gradient with that

At the moment during the day for the next few days, i have a towel covering half the enclosure to help the jungle settle in, i will remove the towel at night, I have a similar setup for my MD and he loves it, the basking shelf is 29-30 while down at the cool end it is ambient room temp which is around 21-23, both the MD and the jungle love being perched on top of the vines though, don't know why I put in hides lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back