New Jungle

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

buck

Reaction score
Thought I'd post a few pics of my new male Jungle.

JungleMale011.jpg

JungleMale012.jpg

JungleMale003.jpg

JungleMale001.jpg

very nice buck it looks like hes just finished a shed ....where did u get him from mate looks a little like my fella i have

That's a cracker!!!The black is really nice and good colour already,looks like a Palmerston animal?

wow that animal looks really good !!!!! where did ya get him from?????? and how much did he cost????? simply stunning

cute lil thing with nice colouring/patterns :) How old is he roughly?

Thanks for the comments guys.

I got him from a guy in Melbourne, who in turn got him from Matt Stockeh. He was hatched 24/12/04 and is from Russell Grants line. I paid $600 for him which for a yearling I thought was a pretty good price.
Browns, I'm led to believe that it is a Tully.

Mick

Really nice Buck. I was going to ask where you gat him from.
I havent seen Stockeh online for a bit.

Here is a couple of pics of a female I got from Mark Sim earlier in the year...

FemaleJungle004.jpg

FemaleJungle003.jpg

they are both really beautiful buck. congrats :) are either of them very snappy??

tweety2 said:
they are both really beautiful buck. congrats :) are either of them very snappy??

Thanks, although I must say that I'm still not convinced on the female's colour/pattern. I guess time will tell.
The female is actually pretty good most of the time but she does have her moments. The male is a bit snappy as I don't think he was handled much by the previous owner so we'll see how he goes. I'm not expecting him to get much more friendlier then what he is now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back