New little Albino!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flaviruthless

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to say a very big thank you to Solar17 (Baden) for the beautiful little albino girl that I brought home this afternoon. She is just lovely. I will put some pics up later of her. Thanks Baden!:D

You must be sooo excited. Looking forward to seeing the pictures!

great 2 c u got her cant wait 2 c the pics of her. Our 1 from bayden is stunning be good 2 c what they both look like 2gether when they get older

IMG_2794.jpgIMG_2791.jpg

Two, rather bad, photos of 'Celeste'. She is such a beautiful little girl, has settled down a bit after having a bit of an explore around her new digs. Albinos are addictive! She's my third...:oops:

Congatz! Beautiful & very healthy looking python.

I'm not sure, I haven't weighed her. She's feeding on 3/4 size adult mice and was hatched in November :)

Albino darwins are certainly our most buetiful python celeste looks nice good buy Rahni

Cheers Baden.... she looks the goods must be stoked with that Rahni!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307128774.533796.jpg

That's mine :). She is also from Baden. I'm not sure how old she is now. That photo is pretty old as well. Who knows they could be sisters! Haha :). Thanks once again Baden for all you did. I'm really happy with her :)! My other one is from Snake Ranch. He might not look the best but he is really well behaved!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back