New member but been herping for a couple of years.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

critterguy

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm a new member to here, last time I tried to create a account I was busy and took too long to activate it and it was cancelled.

I currently have 2 eastern blue tongues about 3 years old (male is Sleepy, Female is Mary, the pic is them alot younger) and a 2 year old Woma named Spector.

I mainly keep invertebrates, usually capture and sales of mantids, centipedes and stick insects but also breed a few sp of stick insects and some sp of beetles, I also have 2 cats and 2 birds (1 female Bourke, 1 female Zebra finch).

I want to get into breeding Stimpsons, a few sp of skinks (Shinglebacks, Land mullets and a spikey sp like Cunninghams or Gidgees), a few species of gecko's (mainly smooth knob/thick tailed and golden leaf tailed) and maybe get a small monitor.
Currently have Spector up for sale to be able to afford getting some of those to breed.

I eventually want to get into breeding night tiger tree snakes and keelbacks, some legless lizards (maybe Scaly footeds), also maybe frillies (too little experience and too high a cost for now).

Here's my critters and sorry for the long post.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah, been into critters of all sorts since I was a kid, didn't just enter herps to breed and sell, if ya don't believe me ask richoman how enthusiastic and sometimes knowlegible I can get about inverts and how many pics I've posted on the inverts site.

Attachments

• IMG_0428.jpg
    IMG_0428.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_1643.jpg
    IMG_1643.jpg
    444.8 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1687.jpg
    IMG_1687.jpg
    434.2 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_3118.jpg
    IMG_3118.jpg