New moderator & Moderator setup

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lutzd

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi.

We had several people offer their services as moderator, for which we are extremely grateful.

Due to the restructuring of moderation, we only needed one more moderator at this stage, and the one decided by majority vote was Gregory. Thanks Gregory (and the other volunteers).

All moderators now moderate every forum, which we hope will give us much better coverage during the day. We are going to trial this new system for a while and see how it goes, and we'll decide if it stays this way after a reasonable trial period.

Give it some time and let us know (PM any moderator) if you think the new system works better.

Thanks all.

:p Damn didnt you get that cheque i sent you sj to keep these hate the glove people away from moderator duties,oh well it would of bounced anyways.Congrats greg & as grahamh said welcome to the dart board lmao. :p

I JUST LOVE THE GLOVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No sorry, didn't get any cheques. My account name is "Adam Posera", if you prefer direct bank transfer, that can be arranged :)

Congatualtions :D :D :D

PS
I like ya avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back