New Puppy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AWWWW!!! Looks like a little raccoon with those patches over her eyes and the Club shape on her forehead, Adorable!!

That's exactly what we thought :lol:

becswillbe said:
congrats b, shes adorable :)

Adorable but naughty :rolleyes: :p She's just spent the last 45 minutes doing non-stop zoomies up and down the hallway... I honestly have no idea where such a small puppy gets so much energy :|

Updated piccies! Little puppy ain't so little any more :D In fact she's a bit of a feral :lol: She's our little wild child, but it's hard not to forgive the naughtiness when she gives you the puppy dog eyes :rolleyes:

Nookie7.jpg

Nookie9.jpg

rawrrrrrr! look at those teeth.Thanks for sharing Ash. She is such a cutie! i know what you mean about those puppy eyes hehe

i havnt recieved the pm, dont worry about it.I know you a busy person and plus i'm past the stage of getting names .But i do need advice on breeding:oops:I have to update you about the beardies' progress;)

oh your husky is addorable i was going to get a husky two years ago but ended up getting an australian shepherd(most of you probably dont know what one is) and never regretted it. great working dog. now i wanna post my babys up.
nice pick though B congrats

rawrrrrrr! look at those teeth.Thanks for sharing Ash. She is such a cutie! i know what you mean about those puppy eyes hehe

Thanks Nikki :)

shnakey said:
oh your husky is addorable i was going to get a husky two years ago but ended up getting an australian shepherd(most of you probably dont know what one is) and never regretted it. great working dog. now i wanna post my babys up.
nice pick though B congrats

Yeah I know what Aussies are, they are lovely dogs - you should post some piccies 8)

Do you mind me asking how much you paid. They are BEAUTIFUL.
Thank you :) And no, that's ok - we paid $1,000 for her plus transport costs.

Oh and while I'm at it, may as well post some new piccies.

Trying to look innocent.

New01.jpg

In the car, going to work with me.

New02.jpg

New03.jpg

Hanging out on her comfy couch.

New04.jpg

8)

gorgeous and i will finally get to see her 2morro :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back