new reptile sleeve

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great sleeves larks!

I'll have to post a photo of mine soon, its just in the middle of shedding.

where abouts do u work spoonman? im looking at getting my coastal python tattoed from my sholder wrapping down my arm, your work looks really good

Wow, I had no idea you could just cover up a tattoo like that! Nice job! And kinda inspiring for everyone out there with crappy ones they liked when they were younger but hate now! Looks amazing! Well done!

Awesome looking reptile tatts!!! They are brilliant. Incase you missed it in the other thread, here is one i had done yesterday.

Attachments

• tatt1.jpg
    tatt1.jpg
    274.3 KB · Views: 88
That cover up tatoo is absolutely amazing.....the scrubby on the other side is just beautiful and the work is wonderful........I wish I was in SA to come and see you. I am so scared to get a tat because they are so permanent and I dont know anyone I would trust to do one for me...plus if I am honest I am so allergic to everything I am so worried I will have a reaction to the ink. Anyway enough of my raving....I am a non tattoooed person saying those tats are absolutely awsome !!!!!!!!!!!!

Well here it is almost finished.

Tattooa.jpg

tattoob.jpg

tattooc.jpg

tattood.jpg

tattooe.jpg

tattoof.jpg

tattoog.jpg

and this is what we did today. Best Dog ever.

tattooh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back