New reptile vet on brisbane northside

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

carms23

Reaction score
Just wanting to let everyone know that there is a great new reptile vet practicing at Northgate Vet Surgery on Brisbane's Northside. She worked for years at the Johannesburg zoo in South Africa and is happy to see all reptiles (except venemous species!). She seems to really know her stuff! :D

No worries! There are so few good rep vets around, it is always good to hear of a new one!:lol:

Just wanting to let everyone know that there is a great new reptile vet practicing at Northgate Vet Surgery on Brisbane's Northside. She worked for years at the Johannesburg zoo in South Africa and is happy to see all reptiles (except venemous species!). She seems to really know her stuff! :D
to be called a reptile vet in my opinion means all reptiles ...so she is just a standard vet with an interest in some species of snakes n lizards ...wonder if she would be prepared to take on someone's perentie or even a lacie:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

to be called a reptile vet in my opinion means all reptiles ...so she is just a standard vet with an interest in some species of snakes n lizards ...wonder if she would be prepared to take on someone's perentie or even a lacie:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I've asked, and Bronwyn (the vet) would be more than happy to look at a perentie or lace monitor. She is a "standard" vet that has alot of experience and a special interest in reptiles.

They also sell frozen mice & rats! The pet shop near us never has stock!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back