NEW rick walker red beardies.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirby

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hey everyone.

just got some rick walker reds. :D

VERY pleased.

heres the parents..
828_502.jpg

males parent (m/f) females (m/f)

the male already is a splitting image of his father. the female will grow into her colours.

first off, the male..
IMGP0871.jpg

IMGP0872.jpg

IMGP0873.jpg

IMGP0878.jpg

two together. to show difference in colour.
IMGP0886.jpg

the female.
IMGP0855.jpg

IMGP0848.jpg

sitting on his head.
IMGP0892.jpg

they both look very shocked..

they aren't housed together, so they will grow quickly, and live happily, in a healthy manner.

hope you like them.

FINALLY! I've been pestering and pestering! :lol:

There HOT :)

hot beardies. :D
i guess ur pretty happy with them hey. lol. i would be too.

OH MY GOD DAVE.. it took you less then a minuet !!!!

i thought i was smart posting to you about this thread, you were already here and posted.. ROFL...

thanks dave & Spoonman.

Rick colours are getting better and better, they even have a different head shape. notice the brow line of scales are parallel straight back, rather then triangular to the head.

wow, speedy replies.. thanks everyone..

i love them to bits.. im only up to 15 lizards !!! ahhh.. lol.

Rick always has the most gorgeous animals. He is a lovely guy too. Congrats on your new babies! I'm sure they will grow up to be gorgeous just like their parents :)

Not a second thought about that hey!!!
Definately #2

option one, ONLY if i can find someone twice as devoted as me... so im stuck with option two.. lol. stuck.. im a sucker for them..

thanks ninja, he is a nice guy! totally recomend him.

option one, ONLY if i can find someone twice as devoted as me... so im stuck with option two.. lol. stuck.. im a sucker for them..

thanks ninja, he is a nice guy! totally recomend him.

I'm disgusted :)lol:) Your typing to someone right now! :lol:

I'm disgusted :)lol:) Your typing to someone right now! :lol:

lol. ill remember to let you know if i ever need to let some go. ....but im sorry, these rick walkers will be here for a very, very long time.. sorry!

you've got your own coming VERY soon :D :D :D :D

Nice, do they constantly show the colours? or do they look fairly normal at times?

lol. ill remember to let you know if i ever need to let some go. ....but im sorry, these rick walkers will be here for a very, very long time.. sorry!

you've got your own coming VERY soon :D :D :D :D

As long as you sell me there babies :lol: ;)

Nice, do they constantly show the colours? or do they look fairly normal at times?

like all dragons, they do dull... although when they do, you can still HEAVILY see their dark reds. like, the occelates (white ring patterns parallel down the spine) actually stay a red colour. the photo were she is sitting on his head, thats the darkest he goes. most of the time he is a bright maroon red, and when he is warm, or happy a bright glowing red.

from what ive seen so far, they are colourful a majority of the time.

once they a dragon settles in, and is comfortable and happy. they should show 'happy colours' most of the time..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back