NEW rick walker red beardies.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow.. really?

you got a real heavy red from an orange line. he's a gorgeous boy.

how do you find they photograph better? natural sun?

its hard to capture such high colour on a camera.

Very nice beardies, Rick breed's some real stunners i'll have to take a pic of my pair.

wow.. really?

you got a real heavy red from an orange line. he's a gorgeous boy.

how do you find they photograph better? natural sun?

its hard to capture such high colour on a camera.

Luck of the draw I guess. We have had ours in outdoor pits since they where about 4-6 months old and I think that is where the colour comes from, real sun and heat, and taking photoes in natural sun in the morning I find the best, but hard to get the real colour as you said.

Thanks for your comments and yours will only improve, now wont that be something in a year or 2.

Luck of the draw I guess. We have had ours in outdoor pits since they where about 4-6 months old and I think that is where the colour comes from, real sun and heat, and taking photoes in natural sun in the morning I find the best, but hard to get the real colour as you said.

Thanks for your comments and yours will only improve, now wont that be something in a year or 2.

hmm.. might have to get working on outdoor vivs.. for summer..

www.herpshop.com.au then clickon trader..

Theres a pair for$320 but male has a tail nip..I'd buy but don't have enough enclosures :x

Here is a pic of the male Paul (Kirby) sent to me.. (Hopefully he doesn't mind)
He ois a GORGEOUS boy:)
IMGP0908.jpg

as dave said, lol.

here is a few others... due to the lighting in our bathroom, having bright white tiles, the photo's and colours dull out, so they look pale reds, when in actual fact they are really dark bright reds, like in the previous pics.. bummer, as they were all posing for me...

bath time,

the female. Jadis, queen of Charn, from 'the magicians nephew' aka, the white witch from 'the chronicles of Narnia'
IMGP0930.jpg

this pic of her is very similar to her natural colours, but the pastel creams are creamier, and her red/pink/orange highlights are like highlighters and fluro paint...

Bobby, the male.
IMGP0923.jpg

all the little ones (they are housed seperately, for good reason) the little rescue spiderman, Jadis and Bobby.
IMGP0931.jpg

all swimming, drinking, diving and getting grumpy when i splash them..
IMGP0917.jpg

my second rick walker beardie comes in next week, im hooked too.
Im sooo excited i cant wait to see what the little guy looks like.

my second rick walker beardie comes in next week, im hooked too.
Im sooo excited i cant wait to see what the little guy looks like.

you dont know what he looks like, is it from rick walker, or rick walker colours?

no rick walker, i go through him directly but my first guy is one year now and starting to show alot of red but when i got him he was nothing like yours, how old are they?
My new one will be 3 weeks when he comes in so he may not be showing alot of red yet.
when i open the box to the first one he was asleep from the flight and he was a nice light orange.
He is a beauty with huge spikes one of the best beardies ive got.

no rick walker, i go through him directly but my first guy is one year now and starting to show alot of red but when i got him he was nothing like yours, how old are they?
My new one will be 3 weeks when he comes in so he may not be showing alot of red yet.
when i open the box to the first one he was asleep from the flight and he was a nice light orange.
He is a beauty with huge spikes one of the best beardies ive got.

pics ;) ??

Hahaha would you beleave i havent taken any of them yet. my partner and i are buying a camera for christmas for just that reason.
so yes, when the new beadie comes in i will get pics for you i will even chuck in a couple of my new white beardies im getting.

Kirby's male was probably the best male bred this season.. I haven't seen any better ones yet :lol:

Rick's advertising a female on Herp Trader at the moment so why don't you get in contact with him that way. Great bloke to deal with and ofcourse his beardies are top notch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back